|Tuesday||Wednesday||Friday||Saturday or Sunday|
|Chest (hvy)||Quads (hvy)||Chest (light)||Back (hvy)|
|Triceps (hvy)||Hams (hvy)||Triceps (hvy)||Biceps (hvy)|
|Shoulders (light)||Shoulders (hvy)|
- Abs on Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday
- Calves - 1 exercise up and down the weight stack for 15 reps per set Tuesday & Friday. No more than 8 sets.
All Protocols are Sets x Reps
Incline Bench Press- 6 x 6
Flat DB Press- 6 x 6
High Pulls- 4 x 4
Pressdown- 4 x 10
Click here for a printable log of Tuesday.
Leg Press- 6 x 6
Squats- 6 x 6
Hack Squat- 6 x 6
Leg Curl- 5 x 8
Leg Extension- 4 x 10
Click here for a printable log of Wednesday.
Shoulder Press- 6 x 6
Lying French Press- 6 x 6
Click here for a printable log of Friday.
Saturday or Sunday:
Medium Grip Pulldown- 6 x 6
Seated Good Morning- 6 x 6
Barbell Curl- 6 x 6
Preacher Curl- 6 x 6
Click here for a printable log of Saturday or Sunday.
A BuzzFeed News analysis has identified the 50 fake news stories that attracted the most engagement on Facebook this year. Together they totaled 21.5 million likes, comments, and shares. Of these stories, 23 were about US politics, two were about women using their vaginas as murder weapons, and one was about a clown doll that actually was a person the whole time.
3. Do I take time out of my day purely for myself? We all need a little “me time.” Set aside some time every day to just relax and do something that you enjoy, whether that is reading, meditating, watching TV, cooking, spending quality time with your loved ones, etc.
The report found that third-tier cities are most livable places.
That partly explains why actuaries have the best job in the United States, according to a new survey by CareerCast.com that will be released Tuesday. Biomedical engineer was No. 2 and software engineer, the top job of 2012, came in at No.3. Careers that ranked the lowest included enlisted military personnel, lumberjack and newspaper reporter.
In 2014, the actress Tilda Swinton wore false teeth in four movies: “The Zero Theorem,” “The Grand Budapest Hotel,” “Only Lovers Left Alive” and “Snowpiercer,” a film directed by Bong Joon-ho. In this thriller, Ms. Swinton plays the cruel and calculating Minister Mason, distinguished by a giant pair of glasses and a mouthful of bulky, misshapen choppers.
A jailed con artist who falls in love with another inmate and escapes prison multiple times could only be the work of fiction, but this is more or less the real story of Steven Jay Russel. Much like his film counterpart, played by Jim Carrey, Russell was originally sent to prison for fraud. He escaped his first sentence to be with his partner Jim Kemple, who at the time was dying from AIDS. Russell was found two years later and returned to prison. Kemple died soon after.
There are at least 600 island owners in China, Lin Dong, founder of the China Island Owners Association, estimates.
Despite being the most heavily nominated stars of the evening, Taylor - who did not attend the event - was overshadowed by 19-year-old singer Shawn who cleaned up at the awards show.
Judge for yourself.
Speed Bench Press - Lower the bar in a controlled manner and explode up as fast as possible with the bar. Do not bounce off your chest but explode. Speed is the whole key to this exercise - it is far more important than the weight.
Historical and fictional films each have their own strengths when it comes to storytelling. Every now and then, though, movies pop up that don't quite fit into either category. The stories are wildly unrealistic, but they carry an inkling of truth between their pages. While these are some of the most interesting films out there, viewers often don't even know that what they're watching really happened. Well, wonder no more! Keep reading to learn about some of Hollywood's zanier scripts that took their inspiration from good old-fashioned real-life drama.
"No one really knows how (end times) would look and how God would bring it about," Cox said.
“南京第一高楼”被诉侵犯他人日照权 判赔十万 - This exercise is for triceps power. Lay on an incline bench face up. Start with the end of the dumbbells resting on your chest with your palms facing down towards your hips.
On issue after issue, from Iranian sanctions to withdrawal from Afghanistan, there was little difference between his position and that of the administration, but Romney insisted he would have projected American strength more effectively.
9. How to reset iPod
In one example, Christie’s was offering the mid-18th-century canvas “Rebecca and Eliezer at the Well” by the Venetian artist Francesco Fontebasso at a low estimate of 120,000. The pleasant piece of rococo decoration had been bought at auction in 1990 for $286,000, according to Artnet. At the Dec. 8 sale it fell to a single telephone bid of 115,000, about $170,000, before fees. Investors do not expect to incur a loss of about 40 percent a quarter century after buying a Warhol or a Basquiat. Reselling an old master can be even harder when that painting has been languishing in a dealer’s gallery.
9. How to reset iPod
Sample Supplement Plan
- 单词protection 联想记忆：
- 4 Ultra 40, 4 Mass, 1 Multiple Enzyme Complex with each meal
- Muscle Synergy: 8 first thing in the morning; 8 more - 30 minutes prior to workout; and 8 Muscle Synergy immediately following your workout. On non-training days, take Muscle Synergy twice - 8 in the morning and 8 more mid afternoon.
- Glutamine Select: Sip 3-4 scoops mixed in water during training
- Creatine Select: 1 scoop with each meal for 5 days. For the next 5 weeks take 1-2 scoops daily. *On training days, take 2 scoops pre-workout (with Muscle Synergy). Non training days - 1 scoop.
Even in jobs where you test applicants and those with the top scores are supposed to get the job, I've seen hiring managers fix scores to get the people they like.
BATTLE CREEK (CBS, March 1) What a difference a hit makes. Vince Gilligan wrote a pilot script for this frenemy-cop show more than a decade ago, before he was Vince Gilligan, creator of “Breaking Bad” (and “Better Call Saul”). Now it’s being made into a series with a 13-episode guarantee from CBS. Dean Winters (“Law & Order: SVU,” “30 Rock”) plays a local detective and Josh Duhamel (“Las Vegas”) a slick F.B.I. agent who work together, uneasily, in the Cereal City of Battle Creek, Mich.
Sample Nutrition Day
- 2 beef patties or 6-8 oz. lean beef or turkey
- 1/2-cup oatmeal or 1 serving grits or 1¼ cup Simply Potatoes
- 2 whole eggs + 4 whites
- 2 slices rye or sourdough bread (sourdough and rye are slow digesting and low glycemic carbs)
- 1 piece fruit (1/4 cantaloupe, 1 grapefruit, 1 orange, 6 strawberries)
- Try mixing 1/2 cup blueberries and 1 scoop Ultra Size Vanilla in oatmeal - it's awesome!
- ¾ - 1 pound Roast Beef
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1 apple
- Shake Option: 2 scoops Ultra Size, 3 scoops Mass Maker in 16 oz. water
- Pudding Option: mix 1-cup cottage cheese
- 2 scoops Ultra Size, 1 scoop Mass Maker, 1 banana in a bowl
- 10 oz. chicken or other lean meat
- 1 cup cooked rice or 9 oz. sweet potato
- 1-2 cup vegetables or stir-fry
| Food Nutrient Database
Find out how many grams of protein, carbs and fat are in the foods you eat, along with the full vitamin and mineral profile. This database contains data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service.
Click here to learn more.
- Same options as Meal #2
- 10-12 oz. chicken breast or tenderloins, 1 can green beans, 6 oz. red or sweet potato or 3/4 cup cooked rice
Meal 6 (before bed)
- 2 scoops Ultra Size, 2 TBS cream
- or 1-cup cottage cheese mixed with 2 scoops Ultra Size or 3 whole eggs, 9 whites, 1-2 cups omelet veggies
- 4 scoops Mass Maker, 1 banana, 1 scoop Ultra Size mixed in 12-16 oz. water
If you are not accustomed to eating this much food, start gradually. Eat the foods listed but smaller portions. Then slowly increase your serving sizes to the amounts listed. Remember, nutrition is 80% of your quest for power and muscle.
Good luck. I added nearly 15 pounds of lean mass in just six weeks on this program. Please e-mail me your questions at 北京新房成交超6000套 二手房价回到历史高位.